Contact
Talk to a real person.
Questions about plans, a tricky setup or a partnership idea. Pick the fastest route below, or send us a message.
Ways to reach us
Support
Something not working? Search the help centre first, or send us the details.
Before you write
Can I see a demo before signing up?
Yes. Book a time that suits you with the demo link above, or start free and look around on your own.
Is there a free plan?
Yes. The Free plan is free for as long as you like, and every paid plan starts with a 30-day trial.
Can I bring my contacts from another tool?
Yes. You can import contacts from a spreadsheet. If you are moving a lot of data, pick Sales below and tell us what you use today.
Where do I report a bug?
Pick Support in the form and tell us what happened, on which page, and what you expected. A screenshot or a link helps.